<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Brazilian Orange Salad

Monday, January 31, 2011

Brazilian Orange Salad


As you can imagine, Oranges are very prevalent in Brazil.  Here is a simple, yet amazing recipe.  When I was a Girl Scout leader, my troop did a unit on Brazil.  I found this recipe and I have been using it ever since.

Here is How:

1)  Peel 5 oranges and remove the inner core.
2) Cut the Oranges
3) Sprinkle them with Salt and Pepper!!!

Salt and Pepper??! I know!!! I was thinking the same thing the first time I tried it! But Try it!  The salt and pepper really gives a spicy and tart element to the orange and pops the flavor for a satisfactory treat!

Hope you enjoy this!!!
Visit culturecottage.com for a few other great international recipes. Including Brazilian coffee cookies!!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home