<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Coffee Mug Charms!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Coffee Mug Charms!



I have heard stories from people about wild family get togethers.  In my family, we are only wild because we are all buzzed on coffee!!!!
This past  Christmas, my wild family went through 1 bottle of wine and 9 pots of coffee! 

People buy wine charms so they can save themselves from awkwardness of drinking from another persons glass at a party. 

 Well, now that I have made coffee charms, I can keep track of my coffee mug at my next family get together, and save myself from some potential awkwardness of picking up someone else's coffee!

OMG what if I drink someone elses coffee...and its decaf?



Here is how I made these.
1) Went online and Googled " Coffee Puns" to get some cute saying for my coffee charms, and printed them out on card stock

2) Found some miniature tiles ( I am a crafter, I just have these things around) 

3) Stole a few coffee beans/grounds from the coffee stash in the kitchen

4) Got some packs of " Hoop earrings" from the craft department at Wal-mart

5) Hot glued everything together to make the Coffee charms!

6) decorated some finishing touches with puffy paint

7) Here you go! Coffee Charms!

Close up of the finished products!
These were Really fun to make! I cannot wait to make more sets of these to gift to family members and friends!!


Like?





Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 3, 2011 at 7:12 AM , Blogger Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

How cute are these! They definitely spark inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing. I am now a new follower. Looking forward to new stuff :) I would love to have you check out my blog also :)

http://www.Sweetlyscrappedart.blogspot.com

 
At February 21, 2011 at 12:10 AM , Blogger stefani said...

These are cute! :-)

 
At October 28, 2011 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Sallie said...

This is such a cute idea. Very imaginative. I found you at 30 Handmade Days.

 
At February 8, 2012 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Lexiconmom said...

SUPER cute!!! I know what my sister is getting for her birthday:) Thanks!!!

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home