<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Baby shower favor idea

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Baby shower favor idea

Back in August my mom's three younger sisters threw me the most amazing baby shower and it meant the world to me!! I really wanted to make some cute favors for the shower, just so I could let everyone know how much I appreciated everything. 

My first indication would be to make something homemade. But the venue we had the shower at had a rule that anything you brought in could not be homemade.  I brainstormed for a long time to come up with something cute!



You can imagine the check out kids reaction at the grocery store, when a pregnant lady came in and purchased 30 Full sized Baby Ruth's!!! ( It was funny)

This was REALLY simple to make.  I just cut out pieces of card stock and used puffy paint to draw my last name and taped them onto the candy bars. 


I think they went over really well.  We almost used " Sugar Babies" instead of  Baby Ruths. However, I don't really like Sugar Babies and my mom and I decided that Sugar babies would be cute for a shower or a birthday party for twins. 

Hope you like!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At October 14, 2011 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Angie - Big Bears Wife said...

:) cute! why wouldn't they let you bring anything homemade?

 
At November 21, 2011 at 6:48 AM , Blogger John Adam said...

So nice , i love it.

 
At November 22, 2011 at 8:41 PM , Blogger Ron Faves said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your views about Baby shower favor. These bottles with something delicious. It is the perfect for favors, as table decorations...Thanks.

Silk Flowers Wholesale

 
At January 17, 2012 at 2:37 AM , Blogger Sandra said...

I am always looking for new ideas for baby shower favors and i got here many more ideas.

 
At August 14, 2012 at 7:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

lol this is so easy and funny idea.Thanks for the idea.Winnie The Pooh Baby Shower

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home