<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Baby food Valentines

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Baby food Valentines


2011 was a BIG year of babies among people I know! Including me!

I had my little boy on October 30 ,2011.

But before that, four of my good friends and three of my cousins all had baby girls!!!

I thought it would be super cute if my son, being the only boy in the group, sent Valentines to all his little girlfriends and girl cousin playmates!

I might be creating a monster with this.....or maybe he will grow up and get mad at me for doing this to him. Who knows.

I came up with baby food Valentines for the girls!



For Katelyn. Peas! because she is a " Sweet Pea!"



Bananas for Brenna!



Pears for Emma.



For Hadley. Apples.


These next three are for 'cousin' baby girls.  so I needed to make the phrases. 'cousin' appropriate. 
( I grew up in the Chicago area....our family is not like THAT)



Alayna and Madison are getting sweet potatos.


And a Blueberry treat for Ariana!

Hope all the girls enjoy their Valentines.  As a girl myself, I know how important Valentines day is to the girls!



Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At January 24, 2012 at 1:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow,It all look so great.It is so fabulous.Baby food valentine for the girls.This is the fabulous idea.

Promosyon

 
At January 27, 2012 at 11:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awe, these are so cute! What a great idea! PS: You have WONDERFUL handwriting!
Kendall
{songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com}

 
At January 28, 2012 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Dianna Clayton said...

Too, too cute. Going to use this idea with my infant grandson!!

 
At January 29, 2012 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

How incredibly cute!! I hope you will link up to my I Heart Projects Party.

http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/01/i-heart-projects-linky-party.html

 
At February 27, 2012 at 6:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you’ve right here on this post. I shall be coming again to your blog for extra soon to see regarding baby gifts.

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home