<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Valentine Bagel

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Valentine Bagel


There have been some pretty neat Valentines food items in " Blog World" this Valentines day season.  Heart shaped breakfast, lunch and dinner. Heart shaped snacks, eggs, vegetables and meat.

 And of course every baked good one can think of has been turned into a heart.

If you don't have time for hours of baking, or if your family is too busy for a sit down breakfast.....There is still hope that you might be able to serve a special Valentines day treat!


 I present The Valentines day Bagel!
 ( and no. Not heart shaped homemade bagels...)



Just buy store bought bagels and turn the circle hole into the shape of a heart!
( have gone off the deep end this time?....yes...yes I think so)

So I cut out a heart in the middle of the bagel.
Toasted the bagel.
Spread cream cheese on the bagel.

And for a hint of Valentine spirit. I filled the middle with cherry jam!


There you have it! The 5 minute Valentines day breakfast!




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 27, 2012 at 7:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! quick and easy!

 
At January 28, 2012 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this! My son is a bagel fanatic. He's 3 and all I can get him to eat are bagels, hot dogs, and mandarin oranges. Thanks for the quick and easy way to make his meal a little more festive! I'd love for you to share it here:

http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/shine-on-fridays-12.html

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home