<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Valentines day Coffee cup

Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentines day Coffee cup

Last year, I made my husband DIY beer labels for Valentines day.  And oh how our lives have changed since last year!

Now that we have a little one, Greg's beverage of choice is coffee, not beer!

I decided that I will surprise him with a special Valentines day travel cup that he can take to work with him on Valentines day!



I purchased a pack of disposable " to go" coffee cups from the store  and took off the cup liner.



I then traced the cup liner on a piece of cardstock .


I then used a heart cookie cutter to trace a heart.



I got some coffee beans out of my kitchen cabinet.



And used a hot glue gun to glue them on my coffee sleeve.



I then glued the coffee sleeve onto the cup.


I made a little message to attach to the cup.  " Our Love will continue to Brew. Always"

I also plan to attach a foam heart sticker on the cup opening to prevent spills as he is driving to work.

A picture of the finished product once again.




Like? 
Look at my Coffee Charms I made last year!






Pin It

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At February 4, 2012 at 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute idea!! Love the little phrase you came up for it too!

 
At February 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM , Blogger Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Hi! Visiting from tt&j. What a cute idea! My hubby loves coffee too.. Ill have to do this.. shh :)

If you get a chance I would love for you to share this at my party :)

 
At February 4, 2012 at 11:23 PM , Blogger Meaningful Mama said...

I like this idea. We make our own lattes every day, so I think I'll have to wake up early to make him a coffee in the cup I make.

 
At February 4, 2012 at 11:54 PM , Blogger Marriage from Scratch said...

SO SWEET! We are huge coffee drinkers..my hubby would love this :)
I'm your newest follower!
Come visit Marriage from Scratch.

~Christina
Www.marriagefromscratch.blogspot.com

 
At February 5, 2012 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Another really cute project. I hope you will link this post to my I Heart Projects Linky Party if you haven't already done so.
http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/01/i-heart-projects-linky-party.html

 
At February 5, 2012 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Very cute idea!

 
At February 5, 2012 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Kim Fudge said...

Love this idea! So cute

 
At February 5, 2012 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Sass - aka - Kathy said...

Great job. I love it! Please consider sharing this with my readers over at http://sassafrassalvation.blogspot.com/2012/02/sasss-sunday-salvation-show-10.html
Hugs, Kathy

 
At February 6, 2012 at 8:34 AM , Blogger kids enRoute said...

What a great idea! Perfect for my coffee-addict husband. Thanks for sharing!

www.kidsenroute.com

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home